Bible Study: 9:30 A.M.
Worship Assembly: 10:30 A.M.
Sunday Evening Assembly: 6:00 P.M.
Wednesday Evening Bible Study: 7 P.M.
Inspired by our calling, we aim:
- to increase community awareness and spread the word of God
- to help people grow and learn through mutual support and care
- to be a good neighbor to people in need
- to encourage more followers
- to be a blessing to others
(Artwork above by
International Mother's Day Shrine
Anna Jarvis Birthplace Museum
Tygart Lake State Park
Tygart Lake Public Golf Course
West Virginia University
Bailey Brown Monument-
(the first Union soldier to be killed in the
Civil War by a Confederate)
2 WV National Cemeteries
Valley Falls State Park
B&O Railroad Heritage Center
George Poling- 304-265-677-6376
Eddie Sharp- 304-265-1704
Doug Stevens- 304-265-1606
Bill Collett- 304-265-4928
Jim McCauley- 304-265-2691
Barbara Lough- office hours vary